Friday, January 7, 2011

The ballad of orchid love

When I was loved, I didn't know why I could not love
Now that I love, it’s really hurting to know that I am not loved
When I was loved, I thought it was so hard to feeling loved
And when I am fall in love, why it's just a shadow of love

My tear goes down by the time of looking and waiting......
Its feel gone bring a part of my heart, leaving the other loneliness
Why I have to life without it, all the thing just a dream, emptiness
No smile and love any more, no joy and laugh, no nothing....

Wishing my heart free and fly but thousand's of obstacle in front of me
I don't want to give up but my petal has been ripped
Between on pieces of my heart, you blame everything on me
All that I need is some time although anything can't be changed

When I'd been throw away, I know that I'm not more than the wild grass
But I will be life for love, every minute, day, years or longer
I wish it life likes the sun, that always cleared away of the days
No one can take it all away, It will be life for eternity and even longer


niwansari Jan '11

No comments:

Post a Comment