Monday, January 17, 2011

Went to the deep end

Quiet, it's been so lonely I do, feels emptiness
Something loosed, I ever found it ... leaving much missing
It's desirable when I give my soul to change this fate ...
The dark of bird in my heart has been release all of the dreams
Let's me just be broken heart ... I fondle it hearty
I still keeping the dream and hopeless that flying with you

Far away ... I hear the night bird whispering emptiness
I am breathing with your shadow that brought by the wind
The afternoon coming, I had dark night and I can feel your present
But the light on my loneliness opening my eyes, wake me up
I am still alone ...

All of the way I try to passed by
The days has been leaving me far away
Just the dream and the hopes that I leaned of
Still be there searchings and waiting
Because my life is suck of sad story that covered by loneliness dream
But my love is the sun that will be cleared away of the day


niwansaei Jan '11

No comments:

Post a Comment